Wednesday, February 1, 2023

52 Ancestors Week 5 - OOPS!

 We all make mistakes. I seem to make the same ones over and over again.










When I get caught up in researching family history on the computer I print things out because I don't have time to record them now and I might not be able to find them again. 

Day after day goes by and the pile of print outs grows bigger and threatens to avalanche.  Then I put them in piles to put in folders later. Then I put the folders in boxes. Eventually I say "Enough!" and get down to putting the information into my genealogy program.

Just before Christmas I tackled my computer pile and now, just a little over a month later the new pile is growing. Too many pages and not enough time.

I resolved to tackle the pile on the last day of each month. Today is February 1, but, oops!, I didn't tackle January's pile yesterday. Today is half over and I still have several things on my TooDoo list.

Oh Well! That's life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment